Earthcote Summer Promo Feature Wall #1
- 1 x 500ml Earthcote Wall Wax
- 1L Midas Envirolite 220 ‘Femme Fatale’
- 1L Earthcote Worn Leather ‘Mountain Boot’
CREATING STORM WALL:
- Start with 2 coats of Earthcote Worn Leather, applied by brush.
- To accentuate the uneven ‘burn’ in the look, overcoat the Worn Leather wall (once dry) with a coat of Envirolite 220 in the same or similar grey – diluted 50/50 with water. (We use Envirolite ‘Femme Fatale’).
- Apply with a sponge roller.
- When you’re happy with how the look has developed, finish with one or two layers of Earthcote Wall Wax. Polish either by hand or with an orbital buffer, as you would a floor.
COST: Under R450 for 8m2 feature wall (includes allowance for special materials – excludes labour).
- All the products and equipment needed to achieve this Storm Wall can be picked up at your nearest Paint&Place. Visit the Paint&Place Store Locator to find one nearest to you.
More Paint Promos