Earthcote Summer Promo Feature Wall #3
CREATING THE PLAID WALL:
Contemporary checkerboard looks and plaid walls can be done using masking tape in different widths and configurations. Using texture on smooth paint in the same colour creates the pattern.
- To create the Plaid Wall pictured above, apply two coats ENVIROLITE 220.
- Mask off the block pattern (these were 12cm square), making sure your tape is firmly pressed to the surface, to avoid bleed.
- Now apply two coats Earthcote Limestone Paint – ‘Crushed Shell’. Allow to dry. Remove masking tape.
COST: Under R550 for 8m2 feature wall (excludes labour).
- All the products and equipment needed to achieve this Plaid Wall can be picked up at your nearest Paint&Place. Visit the Paint&Place Store Locator to find one nearest to you.
More Paint Promos
- Summer Promo Feature Wall #1 Storm Wall
- Summer Promo Feature Wall #2 Colour Blocking Wall
- Summer Promo Feature Wall #4 Polka Dot Wall