Earthcote Summer Promo Feature Wall #4
- 1L Earthcote Granite ‘Isikonkwane Blue’
- 2L Midas ENVIROLITE 220 ‘The Moat’ 4EGB
CREATING THE POLKA DOT WALL:
- Coat your wall with 2 coats Midas ENVIROLITE 220.
- Either hand draw circles or have a professional cut-out vinyl stencil made, for a quicker, slicker finish. If you do your own freehand circles, use a dinner plate – carefully measuring out the distance between them to ensure even spacing.
- Use a Hamilton’s ‘Perfection’ synthetic bristle brush, which makes it far easier to get clean, defined edges without spilling over the lines.
- Apply two coats of Granite inside the polka dot ‘blanks’. If you are using a vinyl stencil, you should paint in one direction consistently, either top to bottom or left to right. Sticking to the same direction will give your finish a slicker, more even finish.
- When dry, peel off the vinyl stencils.
TIPS: Order peel-on-peel-off vinyl stencils from Sign Bomb Wall Art (021 447 6075). They deliver countrywide. Get ideas on their Facebook page.
COST: Under R400 for 8m2 feature wall (excluding labour & vinyl stencil).
- All the products and equipment needed to achieve this Plaid Wall can be picked up at your nearest Paint&Place. Visit the Paint&Place Store Locator to find one nearest to you.
More Paint Promos