Earthcote Granite Paint
Click here to download the Colour Card
DIY PRODUCTS: Earthcote Granite Paint
Earthcote Granite Paint is inspired by the look and feel of granite rock. This robust DIY paint gets its flecked appearance from recycling dried paint.
Earthcote Granite Paint is:
- For interiors & exteriors
- Not for use on any wet areas, such as showers
- Comes in a selected colour range & custom tinted colours
To view Earthcote palettes, accurate colour samples and colour cards, visit your nearest Paint & Place store. Click here for a stores list.
Earthcote Summer Promo Feature Wall #4
* Click image to enlarge *
- 1L Earthcote Granite ‘Isikonkwane Blue’
- 2L Midas ENVIROLITE 220 ‘The Moat’ 4EGB
CREATING THE POLKA DOT WALL:
- Coat your wall with 2 coats Midas ENVIROLITE 220.
- Either hand draw circles or have a professional cut-out vinyl stencil made, for a quicker, slicker finish. If you do your own freehand circles, use a dinner plate – carefully measuring out the distance between them to ensure even spacing.
- Use a Hamilton’s ‘Perfection’ synthetic bristle brush, which makes it far easier to get clean, defined edges without spilling over the lines.
- Apply two coats of Granite inside the polka dot ‘blanks’. If you are using a vinyl stencil, you should paint in one direction consistently, either top to bottom or left to right. Sticking to the same direction will give your finish a slicker, more even finish.
- When dry, peel off the vinyl stencils.
TIPS: Order peel-on-peel-off vinyl stencils from Sign Bomb Wall Art (021 447 6075). They deliver countrywide. Get ideas on their Facebook page.
COST: Under R400 for 8m2 feature wall (excluding labour & vinyl stencil).
- All the products and equipment needed to achieve this Plaid Wall can be picked up at your nearest Paint&Place. Visit the Paint&Place Store Locator to find one nearest to you.
More Paint Promos